Help me in a movement to better artists!

Hi Guys,

It's often hard to realize things while you're still a part of it, but I gotta say I wouldn't have gotten to where I am today without all the wonderful friends, instructors, and coworkers that helped me along the way. So, over the last couple years I have been constantly thinking about how I could give back to the community.

Recently, I started working on a big personal project trying to create some video tutorials for the community. it would be great if I could get some general census from all artists and designers. I made a simple 11 question survey that shouldn't take more than a couple minutes to go through.

It would help me figure out what people want to see the most and what is lacking the most in the market right now.

Please also pass this on to your friends and anyone you know that's involved in the design/art world. The more feedback I get the more accurate I would be able to pinpoint what everyone really wants to see. (here's a link to post around: http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=KHIMKF_aeb233cb)

thanks!!

  1. Comment by Denny0417Mahurin on April 30, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

    希望能常常看到你的更新 ........................................

  2. Comment by 怡詩婷婷 on May 5, 2010 at 7:53 PM  
  3. Comment by IrmaOrbison on May 10, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

    may the blessing be always with you!! ........................................

  4. Comment by 韋于倫成 on May 21, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

    ^^~~輕輕鬆鬆的逛部落格,多謝有您的分享哦~~~ ..................................................

  5. Comment by 韋于倫成 on May 29, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

    先為別人的快樂著想,是超人;先為自己的快樂著想,是凡人;使別人不快樂,自己也不快樂的,是笨人。 ....................................................

  6. Comment by 韋于倫成 on June 4, 2010 at 4:07 AM  

    Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm...................................................