characters!

Minor update with some character / creature concepts.

Here's a preliminary sculpture that was roughed in quickly so I could potentially paint over it on Photoshop.



This rendering was done as a paint over on a photo of another basic sculpture I did. Sculpting the creatures was awesome. It's hard to find times to create tangible artwork these days.



Here's my first stab at photo real car rendering. It was a lot of fun.



a gladiator inspired character I did for costume design class.

  1. Comment by Josh Kao on October 28, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

    nice update.....that car and the alien head is really cool

  2. Comment by Carmen Chow on October 29, 2008 at 4:47 PM  

    Your first stab at everything is already so fatal... *tears*. Did you use a 3D model for that car, or are these all painted?!

  3. Comment by Arthur Fong on October 30, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

    Noice costume... saw only a glimpse of it last week when you turned it in... damn looks might fine!

    If I know my cars correctly... u based your photo-real car rendering off of a lotus elise? Really nice! Keep updating!!!